Relax, Play, Enjoy the Country Roads Way
Country Roads RV Village is a gated community of nearly 1300 lots and offers a vast array of amenities for our residents of the resort. Near the center of the park is the main complex which features an extensive amount of facilities for the resident’s fun and relaxation.
The grand Ballroom (declared the best floor by dancers) has a professional curtained stage and 3 big screen TVs. It serves a multitude of functions:
- Variety of dances such as ballroom, country, line dancing and sock hops
- Professional entertainment, shows & special events
- Dinners accommodating hundreds of guests
- Weekly Bingo every Tuesday, November through March
- Sunrise Café serving a full breakfast and lunch menu weekdays mid-October through March. Service may be indoors by our wonderful volunteers or on the patio, often with music.
- Zumba, clogging and other fitness activities
- Homeowner meetings & training sessions
- Sunday non-denominational worship services
Our main recreational complex has space for a variety of activities:
- 3 Olympic-size heated swimming pools (one indoor with handicap lift) as well as 2 hot tubs, all maintained by professional maintenance staff
- 4 lighted pickle ball courts (one adjacent tennis court has been marked with 2 pickle ball courts to accommodate overbooked days and competition schedules) for a total of 6.
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- 12 tournament billiard tables & 1 carom table (upgraded in 2018)
- 6 lighted horseshoe pits
- 16 lighted shuffleboard courts
- 2 bocce ball courts
- 20-machine fitness center
- Golf driving net & 9-hole putting green. (Golf Club members have access, with special rates, to 5 area golf courses.)
- Pottery and ceramics facilities
- Rooms for various card & table games
- Lapidary, silversmith & jewelry making shop
- Laundry facility with card-operated washers and dryers, ironing boards, folding tables, & outdoor drying lines
- Free WIFI by the laundry
- Extensive library with comfortable chairs and tables to relax, read, and do puzzles
- Chapel for mediation and small worship services
Three satellite facilities: the east and west satellites each feature heated Olympic size swimming pools, hot tubs, men’s and women’s showers and restrooms, plus fully equipped laundry facilities.
The third location near the west gate includes:
- Sand volleyball courts
- Woodworking shop, professionally equipped and managed
- Computer club room & card room
- Quilting and sewing rooms
- Maintenance staff shop & offices
- Refuse/recycling center
U.S. Post Office: Probably one of the best features of our community is our own post office attended by a postal worker. You can pick up your mail from a locked mail box and mail letters without going out of the park. It is conveniently located between the homeowner’s and activity offices.
Hundreds of ficus and palm trees add to the beautifully landscaped 150-acre gated grounds with walking paths and large lots. The streets are wide, making the job of navigating large RVs very easy.
The 24/7/365 security staff greet you at the entrance and keep a watchful eye out as they make their rounds throughout our beautifully curved streets. They are always ready to lend a helping hand.
For those of you with furry friends, there are several pet areas available for walks.
Come spend your winter with us!